If you would like detailed instructions for how to watch the performances, please click here.
- How can I watch the live performances?
- You will be able to watch the live streams on this website. When you've purchased a ticket, you will be able to go to the concert page before the start time to watch.
- Will I need to install any software to what the concerts?
- No, providing you're on a recent version of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, you will be able to watch the concert through the browser.
- Will I be able to watch the concert afterwards?
- You will be able to re watch the concert once in the 24 hour period after the concert first streams.
- What is your refund policy?
- You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com up until 48 hours before the concert starts.
- What will you be doing with my email address?
- We require your email address so, together with your password, you can log in to the system. We can then send you transactional emails about your purchases, and instructions of how to watch nearer the time. Your email is securely stored on our system for these purposes only and is never shared with a 3rd party. If you ticked the marketing consent checkbox on registration, then your email is also stored in our email marketing system so we can get in touch about other events, streams and news from the English Chamber Orchestra.
- Can I watch these streams on an iPad or mobile phone?
- Yes. Again, as long as you have device with a modern browser then you are able to watch the live concert.
- What's the best audio experience?
- Whilst any device speaker will work fine, by far the best experience will be achieved using a pair of good quality headphones.